To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Residential Aide- Part-Time Position
To work in a group home for the chronically mentally ill.
• Oversee and provide a positive environment for group home residents. Help clients retain/enhance appropriate living skills.
• Verify medication compliance for clients receiving prepackaged medications.
• Provide skill development for age appropriate interpersonal daily living skills.
• Supervise clients at the level required for successful placement.
• Monitor client compliance with personal hygiene-including clean-up when necessary. Assist clients with daily chores.
• Generate and maintain quality records as required.
• Attend supervision appointments and staff meetings as scheduled.
• Computer literacy for operation of automated medical records system.
• Knowledge of confidentiality and ability to maintain strict compliance of all client information.
• Ability to serve individuals with mental illness.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to exercise individual judgment and to take appropriate action in emergencies.
• Timely and punctual.
• Positive attitude relative to job expectations, supervision, and center policies/procedures.
• Conduct tasks in a safe manner, uphold center safety policies and report safety issues to appropriate sources.
Residential Aide Full Job Description
Position Location: Logan
Position Salary: $12.18- $14.00/hr. based on experience --- no benefits
Position Hours: 16-24 hrs./wk.
Position Shifts: Swing, graveyard, and weekend shifts
Job Requirements: EDUCATIONAL AND/OR PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma or equivalent. Experience serving individuals with severe mental illness preferred.
Must pass a criminal background investigation. Ability to work a minimum of 16 hours per week during swing and graveyard shifts. Flexibility to cover co-worker shifts when necessary.
Include cover letter and name of the position you are applying for.